- We never have and never will sell (or rent or trade) your personal information.
- We collect only the personal information we need to ensure a great relationship with you – like your name, your email address, maybe your phone number, and your company.
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our COO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you the great content you want, need, and requested. Content that will help you engage your B2B customers and activate your sales teams.
- If you don’t want our newsletter, you may unsubscribe anytime – and we will quickly (like nearly instantly with HubSpot, our email and contact manager tool) honor your request.
- We do use Google Analytics to understand visitor behavior when they visit Visible Impact’s website. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We like Google, but we don’t need that info and neither do they.
That’s it. Simple. And yes, GDPR compliant.