We never have and never will sell (or rent or trade) your personal information.
We collect only the personal information we need to ensure a great relationship with you – like your name, your email address, maybe your phone number, and your company.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request by contacting our COO anytime.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you the great content you want, need, and requested. Content that will help you engage your B2B customers and activate your sales teams.
If you don’t want our newsletter, you may unsubscribe anytime – and we will quickly honor your request.
We use very limited cookies on our website – just enough so you have a better experience on our site. We very much prefer the yummy treat kind of cookies and guess you do too.
- As with most websites, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
- The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
- We use Google Analytics to understand visitor behavior when they visit Visible Impact’s website. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and help us determine what sorts of content our visitors prefer. (Specificially, this cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.) This information does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We like Google, but we don’t need that info and neither do they.
- We also use CloudFlare. This cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
- Hubspot (our CRM tool) and Mailchimp (our email and lead capture tool) are also in use. These cookies are set by Hubspot and Mailchimp and are used for tracking visitors. They may contain the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). These cookies also pass to Hubspot and/or Mailchimp on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
That’s it. Simple. And yes, GDPR compliant.